Need assistance troubleshooting your equipment? TEL Equipment Company’s field mechanics are responsible for diagnosing and repairing machines and performing scheduled maintenance on your equipment at your job-site. Field technicians are equipped with cell phones and are frequently routed throughout the day. Analyzers are used to diagnose machines with on-board computers, which allow our techs to use programmable codes to repair machines.
We provide mobile Preventative Maintenance Field Service Trucks company-wide and experienced technicians that perform these services at the customers’ place of business, or job site. TEL Equipment is committed to providing quick and affordable equipment service to get you back on the construction job. We understand equipment downtime costs you more than just money.
Equipment service technicians perform some or all of the following duties
- Check all movable parts for proper performance
- Inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults to determine extent of repair needed
- Add components; adjust equipment, and repair/replace parts, components, or systems
- Test repairs for proper performance to ensure the work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
- Perform annual inspections and regular service
Prompt on-site repairs with our fully equipped service trucks
- Technicians have many years of service experience with all types of construction equipment
- In-house and mobile staff is knowledgeable on all aspects of troubleshooting
- Factory trained technicians know construction equipment better than anyone
- Providing technicians with the most up-to-date training
Mobile Field Service Fleet
- Fully-equipped mobile trucks with compressor, generator, and tools
- Fully stocked with the most-used replacement parts
- On-board diagnostics equipment for quick problem resolution